10.4.12

Tricia Cherrington-Ratliff represented by Ventana Fine Art in Santa Fe

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to announce that my paintings are now exhibited at Ventana Fine Art gallery at 400 Canyon Road, Santa Fe New Mexico. You can now see my paintings featured on their website below:

www.VentanaFineArt.com/ 

We love New Mexico and visit multiple times per year. Our most recent holiday included fun excursions to the mountains, historic towns and an exciting week in Santa Fe visiting the galleries that we love.

Ventana is a selective gallery that carries the work of some famous painters so I am both humbled and honored to be among their artists. The piece below called "Reaching" an 18x24 oil painting will immediately be available along with my other paintings at Ventana. The other paintings will be pictured in upcoming posts. If you or anyone you know visits Santa Fe, I would be thrilled to hear that you stopped by to see the work.




I have also recently switched to a new website and hope you'll visit http://www.TriciaRatliff.com/

To get early updates and see images fresh off the easel, sign up for my newsletter: http://tricia.fineartstudioonline.com/email-newsletter