Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Principle Gallery Show: Small Works

Principle Gallery is opening their "Holiday Small Works" show this Saturday December 3rd with a reception from 1:00 - 4:00.

I'm a fan of Terry Strickland's work so I'm specifically going to see this painting in person:

Fire Dance - Terry Strickland. 

Speaking of Terry ... watch my blog for an upcoming article about an interview with Terry!

I am also hoping that Martin Poole and Hans Peter Szameit both have something new on view. I was *this* close to buying a beautiful Martin Poole landscape recently when we took a hard left and fell in love with a painting of wild horses for the intended spot on our walls. This decision was largely influenced by the fact that I've hung so many "fruit and floral" paintings on our walls that my poor husband was feeling the need for a dash of masculinity. But ... I digress ... the point is Martin's work is so soothing that it appeals to both of us.

Then there is Hans ... I'll let the picture do the talking here:



Let me know if you are going to the show! Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Terry Strickland said...

Hope it was a great show! Thanks for posting this :)