9.8.11

Tricia Ratliff's Artwork in Something Hot Exhibit.

One of my new paintings  "Steaming Tea" is in the Something Hot exhibit at ArtSquare Leesburg (12 Cardinal Park Dr. SE Leesburg Va).  For those of you who are local, I hope you can join us Friday night from 5:30-8:00pm for the opening reception. I'll be arriving late on Friday but Walter, Ari and I do plan to be there with our new baby Mark who (in other good news) is now out in public! 

If it is still available, this and other recent paintings will be included in the October exhibit called "Change of Seasons" at Broadway Gallery in Alexandria.  The reception for that show will be on Saturday October 15th. I hope you'll SAVE THE DATE!!

Steaming Tea 12x14" by Tricia Ratliff 

Also - a note to students who have been patiently waiting for classes to restart. I plan to begin teaching again this fall/winter starting with workshops, followed by private lessons. Regular group classes (other than workshops) may start again in 2012 depending on my travel schedule. I look forward to seeing all of you again soon and thank you for being so patient !!

Angie's Roses 11x14 - by Tricia Ratliff 

Fresh Peaches from the Farmer's Market 18x24 by Tricia Ratliff 

11x14 by Tricia Ratliff 

For those who are still reading ... *yes* ... I seem to be in a red phase right now ... a departure from what I was originally planning. I love the new reds I'm finding. =)