6.5.11

Happy Mothers Day

Knockout roses and cheddar pinks
(a la prima oil painting workshop / lessons)
Knockout rose with a little cheddar pink.
5"x7"
oil on panel
by Tricia Ratliff 

For those who have inquired about lessons. I will be resuming private lessons shortly. 

I'd also like to offer you all a fun weekend workshop:
- 1 day workshop of lush still life painting on a Saturday (10am-4pm)
- $100/person in my studio
- limited to a small group.

Students will see a short 1 hour demonstration to learn my a la prima style that allows you to quickly block in rich color and light. This will be followed by hours of mentoring on your individual paintings. Still life setups will be provided and ready when you arrive *and* you can bring your own items. The painting above for example was finished in 2 hours. Wouldn't you love to show up in the morning, have fun and go home with a bright and pretty painting or two? 

Visit my website to e-mail me mentioning this workshop if you're interested and I will schedule it for a selected Saturday based on the preferences of the first 4 people who get back to me.