Saturday January 23rd 2010
Dress: Ultra Casual (i.e. wear old cloths just in case you sit in wet paint)
Artists: Bring your latest work in progress
Underground Location: E_MAIL NOW FOR DIRECTIONS!
Where artists bring their latest artwork to show and have a great time doing the things artists enjoy most - while people who love art get to experience the artist's underground.
WHAT IS ALLOWED AT AN ARTIST JAM ?
- Artist's bring and share your latest artwork ( or work in progress )
- Exchange ideas and inspiration
- Talk about your upcoming show, class, project, installation, exhibit, challenge etc.
- Feel free to Swap / Trade / Sell / Buy work (no commission - this is for fun!)
- Bring your laptops - we google everything!
- Play a CD/DVD of your latest music/video
- Show off your website on your portfolio on your laptop, iphone etc. (Interior Designers, that means you too!)
- Musicians play your latest composition (CD , ipod)
- Take photos, shoot video, draw something
- Dance, Draw, Ponder and take Photos
- Brainstorm ideas for your next project with a kindrid spirit
- Ask someone "How did you create that effect?" or "What were you thinking?"
- Meet someone new
WHAT's NOT ALLOWED?
- Uh ... we haven't figured that out yet so don't tempt us.
Although this is a private studio event, you are welcome to bring friends you trust. If we've forgotten anyone - let us know - these jams are not organized - they just happen.