Saturday January 23rd 2010
Dress: Ultra Casual (i.e. wear old cloths just in case you sit in wet paint)
Contact me directly for location.
Experience the artist's underground. See fresh new artwork and ideas before anyone else. You'll discover a whole new world of art talk here. Professional artists bring their latest artwork and have a great time doing the things artists enjoy most.
WHAT IS ALLOWED AT AN ARTIST JAM ?
- Artist's bring and show latest artwork ( or work in progress )
- Exchange ideas and inspiration
- Buy / Sell Art
- Swap / Trade with other artists
- Bring your laptops - we google everything!
- Play a CD/DVD of your latest music/video
- Show off your website on your portfolio - ipod/iphone
- Take photos, shoot video, draw something
- Dance, Draw, Ponder and take Photos
- Brainstorm ideas for your next project with a kindrid spirit
- Ask someone how they did something
- Meet someone new
WHAT's NOT ALLOWED?
- Uh ... we haven't figured that out yet so don't tempt us.
Although this is a private studio event, you are welcome to bring friends you trust. If we've forgotten anyone - let us know - these jams are not organized - they just happen.